If you looking for game with JRPG style, Suikoden feel, beautiful 2D graphics, and awesome music, you must play Celestian Tales: Old North! Buy now on Steam
It’s a Trilogy game (which no so much information about this when play this game), so i’m appreciate the story even it feels very short.
– Beautiful 2D graphics, characters and environment
– Awesome background music, make me stand for more minutes in one place just because i want to feel the music. 🙂
– No mini map
– Can’t move fast (a.k.a running)
– No place’s name in menu, sometimes make me lost and confuse to visit new area (my personal experience when searching for Mudtown which connected to one of main City)
– No auto-pilot or teleport feature (quick access please!)
– Enemy encounter feels “so-so”, no encounter ‘advantage’ or ‘disadvantage’ like usual JRPG (for example: Persona 3 and 4 enemy encounter)
My score: 8/10
Some screenshots from my Steam account:
Overall, this is an awesome game made by Indonesian Game Studio. I’m so proud for Ekuator’s effort (developer name) since first Kickstarter which give ‘failed’ result and then they rise again, try ‘one more time’ and finally finish the game!
Buy now on Steam!
Can’t wait for next game! 🙂